- 3 cups (1 head) coarsely chopped broccoli florets (175g)
- 1 cup chopped celery (100g)
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers (30g)
- 1/4 cup chopped red or Spanish onion (40g)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (60g)
- 1/3 cup whipped Philadelphia cream cheese (60g)
- 1/3 cup light Hellmann's mayo (75g)
- 2 tbs sugar (20g)
- 1 tbs vinegar (15g)
- 1 tbs Mirin (15g) - or substitute 1 tsp sugar
Makes five portion, will keep in refrigerator no more than 3 days.
| Nutritional information |
1 cup portion (110g)
| Phosphorus (mg)|| 35 |
| Potassium (mg)|| 193 |
| Sodium (mg)|| 182 |
| Protein (g)|| 1.4 |
| Sugar (g)|| 30.7 |
| Carbohydrates (g)|| 35 |
| Water (mL)|| 80 |
| Fibre (g)|| 1.9 |
| Calories|| 187 |
Chop the vegetables and prepare your ingredients.
Mix the vegetables and the cranberries together.
Stir all the moist ingredients together to a creamy consistency. Toss in the vegetables, and serve.
Let stand for an hour in the fridge for the cranberries to plump up, and serve.
Renaldietchef.com is not a diet plan. It is a collection of innovative and delicious recipes
to help you
attain the personalized nutritional goals set by your doctor and your renal dietitian.