- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (50g)
- 1/4 cup vinegar (50g)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (10g)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger (4g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey (24g)
- 2 cups Napa cabbage (210g)
- 1 chopped green onion (17g)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (20g)
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper (60g)
This one has everything that your poor kidneys will love! Fresh, crunchy, zingy, and so low in phosphorus, potassium and sodium, and close to fat-free. Makes five portions.
| Nutritional information
| Phosphorus (mg)|| 15 |
| Potassium (mg)|| 95 |
| Sodium (mg)|| 8 |
| Protein (g)|| 0.7 |
| Sugar (g)|| 6.5 |
| Carbohydrates (g)|| 7.3 |
| Water (mL)|| 68 |
| Fibre (g)|| 1.43 |
| Calories|| 32 |
Simply mix the dressing together, and add to the chopped vegetables.
Renaldietchef.com is not a diet plan. It is a collection of innovative and delicious recipes
to help you
attain the personalized nutritional goals set by your doctor and your renal dietitian.