- 22 Savoiardi cookies (165g)
- One container (8oz) of Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese (227g)
- 2/3 cup sugar (130g)
- 2/3 cup pasterized egg whites (5.5g)
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (8g)
- 1 tsp rhum or brandy (5g)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (5g)
When Chef Quidenay set out to adapt his traditional Tiramisu recipe to make it more kidney-friendly, he was in for quite the surprise!
In his evaluation, the renal version is much better than the original... and far more economical! This is an easy, no-bake recipe, try it, and see for yourself.
Because it uses pasteurized egg whites instead of whole eggs, it's also suitable post-transplant.