- 1 red delicious apple (120g)
- 1 yellow delicious apple (120g)
- Juice of 1/8 lemon (3g)
- 1 tsp Kraft coleslaw dressing (5g)
- 1 tbs light mayonnaise (15g)
- 1 tbs steam-fried chinese noodle (10g)
- 4" of celery, sliced (25g)
Makes two 1-cup portions. A cool and refreshing side dish to your sandwich, and full of vitamins.
| Nutritional information
| Phosphorus (mg)|| 25 |
| Potassium (mg)|| 116 |
| Sodium (mg)|| 83 |
| Protein (g)|| 0.7 |
| Sugar (g)|| 13.0 |
| Carbohydrates (g)|| 20.9 |
| Water (mL)|| 111 |
| Fibre (g)|| 1.7 |
| Calories|| 113 |
Meet your ingredients.
Cut the apples in cubes, and toss in the lemon juice. Add the celery and toss in the mayonnaise and coleslaw dressing.
Sprinkle with fried noodles before you serve.
Renaldietchef.com is not a diet plan. It is a collection of innovative and delicious recipes
to help you
attain the personalized nutritional goals set by your doctor and your renal dietitian.